Thalia’s upcoming studio album was listed on Amazon a few days ago and yesterday she officially announced it on her social networks accounts, revealing the album cover as well!
The title of the album – Amore Mio – came as a surprise to many people, as it’s the Italian for “Amor Mio” which would have been the obvious choice. But let’s not forget that Thalia’s husband, Tommy Mottola, was born in an Italian family, so the album could be dedicated to him. Besides, there are even more elements in Thalia’s life that could be connected to the reason behind this choice and I’m sure we’ll get an explanation soon enough.
Going back to Amazon, Amore Mio is already no. 3 on the Latin Hot New Releases and no. 9 on the Latin Pop Best Sellers!It seems that there will also be a Deluxe version of the album, for around $12.00.
Here’s where you can find / pre-order the album:
- US: Amazon (regular, deluxe), Sears (regular, deluxe), BestBuy (regular, deluxe)
- Brazil: CD Point (regular, deluxe)
- Canada: Amazon (regular, deluxe)
- France: Amazon (regular, deluxe)
- Germany: Amazon (regular, deluxe)
- Italy: Amazon (regular, deluxe)
- Spain: Amazon (regular, deluxe)
- Switzerland: CeDe (regular, deluxe)
- UK: Amazon (regular, deluxe)
- Japan: Amazon (regular, deluxe), Honto (regular, deluxe)
Also, don’t miss my previous post with more details Thalia gave about the album! > Thalia talks about her new album!
Well, what can I say? I love the cover of the album, the photo is beautiful, the lighting is great and Thalia’s accessories are so cool! Also, I’m glad that for once we got the announcement and cover reveal directly from her and not just through online stores. Hope we’ll have an updated version of thalia.com soon!